Ir William Wong
Building Services Consultant
Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
Member of Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
Registered Professional Engineer
Registered Energy Assessor
Ir William Wong was elected as a member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, Institution of Mechanical Engineers and Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers in 2005. William was also a Registered Professional Engineer and a Registered Energy Assessor.
William has been working in building services industrial over 30 years. He has been involved not only in residential buildings and commercial building, but also in public infrastructure projects such as tunnels and water treatment plant etc. The outstanding infrastructure works William engaged were Tai Po Water Treatment Plant and Nam Wan Tunnel at Tsing Yi. The major building projects involved were Standard Chartered Bank, The Peak, Hong Kong Stadium, Cruise Terminal Building and Tuen Mun Police Quarters etc.
William is knowledgeable in mechanical ventilation and air conditioning system, but also fire services system, plumbing and drainage system. He has collaboration with Kenneth over the past five years and is therefore recruited as Building Services Consultant of philiaearth.
William is competent to provide the following expertise:
- Building services design for governmental and private projects;
- Energy Assessment for the new project and renovation works;
- Assessment of cooling tower installation;
- Assessment of plumbing installation;
- Design of smoke extraction system and staircase pressurization system;
- Computational fluid dynamics for mechanical ventilation and air conditioning design;
- Project management for the passenger lifts and cargo lifts; and
- Review and proposal with energy saving analysis for replacement of existing chiller plant.